Little Change

21.16

Name             : Okky Dian Pradika
Class                 : 1 D3 MMB-A
NRP                 : 4103141011
Home Address  : Jl. Baudanyang RT 14/RW 05 Nglames, Madiun Regency
Addres in Sby   : EEPIS Dormitory
Hoby                : drawing, listening music, cycling









CHANGE
 
This about all of my life. I want to tell about me. My name is Okky Dian Pradika. You can call me Okky, Om Okky, or Mas O. My friends give that name for me. I don’t know why they are call me with Mas O or Om Okky. May be I reputed the most senior people in my class. Ya, I’m graduated in 2013, and I become a college student in 2014. That name too can be a distinguishing for me. Easy to know, easy to remember, and make me more familiar.


I’m from Madiun regency. Baudanyang street RT 14/RW 05 Nglames is my address home. I live at village. I’m a village boys, won’t be a loser than metropolitan people. I live with my parents and my little brother. My old brother is working at Surabaya. 


My father’s name is Maeran, 55 years old. He is a worker as cleaning service at an office in Madiun. He works start at 05.00 a.m after shopping to the market with my mother, Dwi Lestari. She is 45 years old, as a day necessity seller like vegetables, cooking spices, uncooked material, and soon. Beside that, she selling a cooked food after sold the vegetables. There are rujak petis, lontong sayur, pecel, belewah ice, kolak, etc. In my home, there is my little brother. His name is Herry, a 9th  student at SMP 1 Nglames, Madiun regency. He is a ganongan dancer too. And my old brother is Andi. He works as a security in Widya Kartika University, Surabaya. He have got a handsome son.
I’m now as a student college in Electronic Engineering Pholytechnic Institute of Surabaya, majoring Technology Multimedia Broadcasting. I’m graduated in 2013 from Vocational High School 1 Madiun. My hobbies are drawing, listening music, and cycling. Beside I’m as a student, I’m a “pulsa” seller. I have work as machine operator at PT. INKA Madiun during 10 month.
          Very much dream that I want. I wanna be an entrepreneur, designer, artist, motivator, entertainer, goes to Hajj, traveling the world, and many more again. And I wanna be an university student with very much achievement. Very much struggle in which I past for an university lecture. Because of that, I must and promise to my parents to become an usefull people for them and my big family. I must make them proud of me. I must repay about all my life to my parents. I must be a successful people. I must be an influential people in this world, although that is the little change. This my promise :’)

You Might Also Like

53 komentar

  1. om okky.. where your mind map??? isn't Mr. Aliv told us to include the mind map??? :D

    BalasHapus
  2. maybe om okky is not in focus when made that hahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha, i really not focus. next will be better :D #forget

      Hapus
  3. i wanna cry ;_; could you make description for me? *deadlock mode on

    BalasHapus
  4. nice post brother.
    but, what is this mean "That name too can be a distinguishing" ?
    thank you.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. the meaning of that word is i can be a different people from all. because a different people make a special

      Hapus
  5. Good story uncle okky :D please comment too in my blog yee hahaha :v

    BalasHapus
  6. that's om okky zone~ yeah, how can you draw so nicely? make me envy T.T anyway you have to stay humble and caring person so you can get success sooner :) the sentence "I’m graduated" must be "I was graduated" overall, you are great~ Fighting!

    Would you mine to review mine back? Thank you~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. oke, i will like that, but i'm still build my confidence.
      thanks for all ;)

      Hapus
  7. Are you remember if I ever say that I want to know abut something of you?, But now I can know it after I reading your short telling all about you...:3

    BalasHapus
  8. what is that? I can't get your meaning guys

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahaha, sorry sorry, my english grammar is "morat marit" :'D

      Hapus
  9. aaaa when i read your story i'm so sleepy, maybe i can give you comment next day yak? it's too late to think my opinion for your story :3

    BalasHapus
  10. Uncle okky, please teach me how to draw yeah :D

    BalasHapus
  11. spechless~~
    your mind map is too beautiful.. (0.0)
    Envy.......................................................... :')

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. envy won't make your problem completed. try and try it, and you will find the change, although just the little change :)

      Hapus
  12. okkyy.... im so pleased and proud of your honestly story that you write in your blog... i'm so affected of your dreams and hopes.. :') i wish your dreams can be true.. and you can achieve your hopes. keep spirit OKKY ^^

    BalasHapus
  13. nice mind map om :D
    I like your header too :Dv

    BalasHapus
  14. uncle oky ,, i hope your dream come true in your life :)

    BalasHapus
  15. good job okky i hope your dream come true :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks your pray roro. can you say that words every time ? :D

      Hapus
  16. May Allah show you the way to make your dreams come true, Kang Okky... Aamiin... :')
    (ratnanuha.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  17. amin, that's right nuha, more be gratefull to Allah. i'm not forget :')

    BalasHapus
  18. damn love your mind map >< so colorful and . . . awesome! great job!!

    BalasHapus
  19. your dreams is too much bro hahaha
    good job, your mind map is very cool

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. honestly, still many more again about my dream. hahahah

      Hapus
  20. nice mind map.. i like your dreams, om. I support you

    BalasHapus
  21. Whoa! Okky, can you teach me how to draw those face thing?
    hope i can draw those too ;)

    BalasHapus
  22. uncle okky....
    beautiful,cute,great mind map.. i like it uncle.. haha

    BalasHapus
  23. Hi Om Okky :) i'm so impressed with your writting. May Allah accept all of your dreams ^^
    You're so good at drawing yah, and i like drawing too~ maybe you can teach me someday huh :D?
    and i want to taste pecel madiun made by your mum, for freee :3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hahahah, my mother's pecel like made by Farah Quin. so, that's expensive, no free :D

      Hapus
  24. Get spirit om okky !!!
    when you really desire something, believe that all universe conspires to help you realize your dream :))

    BalasHapus
  25. Good job Bang Okky ^_^b
    Anyway, i like your mind map... So Coollll..... :D

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images