No Tittle

10.38


A few months ago, it was the son of an artist was named Steven in his struggle city, Surabaya. He lives with all the luxuries from his parent. All needs are met, even more. However, he is a bit lazy. He is now in the final semester majoring in Graphic Design in Institute Technology of Sepuluh Nopember . So, he was in his busy now.


Steven : damn, oh,. So really crowded brain. Must think about the final project, thesis, proposal, UAS, assignment, not yet the financial problems. I don’t care with the final project, it’s important to pass.

Zulhaq : hey stev, what are you doing here ? I look you have speak alone.  What’s wrong with you ?

Steven : nothing, don’t disturb me !!

Zulhaq : heeeii you are stupid boy. We’re friends a long time. Don’t be frustraded with the final project.  What are friends for ??

Steven : I've been really confused zul, my mind already stuck. I give up

Zulhaq : are you not remember with your struggle during this time? How many liters of sweat that you have to spend for your education until you will leave your struggle campus ? are you forget your family ?

Steven : I don’t care with this, up to you

         

Coming two zulhaq’s girl friends that meet him accidentally.


Anisa : hai Zulhaq, what are you doing here ?

Zulhaq : oh hai anisa. mmm we just talk about something

Anisa : hmm, eh who he is ?

Zulhaq : oh ya, this is my friend, Steven. Stev, this is my friend from chemical engineering, anisa

Steven : hai anisa, I’m Steven from Jakarta. Nice to meet you

Anisa ; hai Stev, I’m Anisa. I’m a Zulhaq’s friend from Madiun. I think I ever look you in TV, aren’t you ?

Steven : heheheh, that’s right. I’m son of…….

Zulhaq : son of lion. Ahahahaha

Steven : goddamn you Zul, tell me a son of lion. Ggrrrrrr..

Anisa : hahaha, oh so funny you are :’D . eh, this is my friend, siti aminah

Ami : haaii all, assalamu’alaikum. My name is siti aminah. You can call me ami. I’m anisa’s roommate. I’m from mechanical engineering.

Zulhaq : hwooooohoho, hai ami, I’m Zulhaq. Ohh so beautiful you are.

Steven : hai ami. (show poker face and a little cool)

Anisa : eiitss, she is “mawapres” now. She have got very much achievement, anything.  Beautiful, muslimah, discipline, diligent, work hardness, and smart too. Completed.

Ami : ssttttt.. what you are?? You make me shy

Zulhaq : wooow, seriously ? teach us ami, especially Steven who difficult people. He will surrender almost this final time.

Steven : heii,.Zulhaq.. what are you mean ? never mind, I will leave you now. (angry bird moment )

Ami : Stev, where are you will go ?

Zulhaq : waahh, I’m so sorry friends. I will overtake Steven. I’m sorry.

Anisa : oke, no matter.

And their convertation to be end



#2 days after that

In that day, Steven hurried to go to the college. He woke up late cause gaming all night long. When on the way to college, he isn’t aware that his wallet is falling down. And later, there is Ami  who is going to the campus too. She find a thick brown leather wallet . When she open that, there was an indentitiy card. Apparently that is Steven’s wallet. She save and go to class immediately.

Arriving the class, Steven just aware that no wallet in his pocket pants. He was panic actually. Opportunely he wasn’t late in the class.


Steven : huuffftt.. it’s so tired. But my wallet… ???  T-T

Zulhaq : what happen with you ? why your sweat flowed ? why you’re breathing lavishly ? why you be panic ? why you was look so tired ? why why why ….??

Steven : -_-  so noisy you’re like a concert.

               My wallet is lose. Hwaaaa…

Zulhaq : haa? What ? how is it can happen ? where ? when ?  then your money ?  and me after that ?

Steven : please don’t be over -____-“.  My feeling says that my wallet is lose on the way.

Zulhaq : hmm,. Don’t be panic, be calmdown, and give up to Allah.

Steven : who is paaaniic ? @#%@%#*#&#%$$>? Roaaarr..



          At other place, Anisa confused too to find Steven whereas she must join to class. After the class have finished, Ami goes to toilet quickly for find something which can to contact Steven. But, when ami open the wallet,  she was shock and throw it actually. Appear a violet genie from that wallet. (I feel that genie from department of multimedia creative)



 Big Bank : hey you..??

Ami : me ???

Big Bank : ya, you’re. don’t be afraid. Introduce my self, I’m a genie who live in this wallet. I protect this wallet so that my boss (Steven) not be consumptive and lavish. My name is big bank. Who is you ?

Ami : eehhh,. I’m Siti Aminah, Steven’s friend. I found the wallet on the way. Can you show me where is Steven now??

Big Bank : woaahh,,. Anything I can do with this gadget. #showing Big Bank’s gadget to Ami

Ami : you’re a genie but too up to date.

Big Bank : hahaha,.. as you know now is gadget era, minah

Ami : call me “Mawar” !!  -_-“

          What am I say?. Just Ami, A – M - I.

Big Bank : oke Ami, follow me !!



          And then they’re going to Steven with Big Bank’s gadget fiture. Finnaly, they’re see Steven at campus garden.


Ami : Steven…:O  #Ami’s holler

Steven : Amiii…  :O  #steven answer

Genie : Big Bank  \(^-^)/

Ami : what is this ??  >_<

          Stev, this is your wallet. I was found it on the way.

Steven : Alhamdulillah, thanks so much Ami

Ami : ya ya, you’re welcome. If I don’t ask to your genie I wouldn’t find you like now.

Big Bank : hiks hiks hiks, I’m affected :’)

Steven : oh god, why I surrounded with over people. thanks Big Bank, now you can go into this wallet again.

Big Bank : oke, I will boss

Ami : by the way, what are you doing here alone ?

Steven : I just pray Dhuhur Mi. I’m musing, I’m confused with my final project. Want to kill my self.

Ami : why you’re so confused with that ? keep spirit, this is almost finish in point of your way. Can I help you for it?

Steven : are you really want to help me ?

Ami : sure., I will help you.

Steven : oke, I accept your opinion. But, be patient ya !!

Ami : calm down please. I won’t eat you


          Finally they’re going to a place for do the Steven’s final project. Ami help Steven sincerely. They always doing that after the lessons ended. Now, Steven more spirit. He is be sure with his dream. One of his dream is make Ami as a mother from his children later.





Oke, I think enough for my post. You can correct my convertation in the comment box. Please, read it slowly and be patient. I need your comment. Thank you all. Meet me in the next post.

You Might Also Like

6 komentar

  1. I dont know what to say, i just smile and laught while reading your story :'D so, you mean that Steven has a genie(?) like aladdin? :D and how about zulhaq and anisa :D? are they still becomes friends with steven? and how about steven final project? are he successful or not? :D and last, what is moral messages of your story? :'D
    hahaha, over all, i like your short story conversation :D Nice Job! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. That's enough to make me grin :))
    nice job. i'll wait for the next

    BalasHapus
  3. aloha bro ook^^
    actually, i haven't read your dialogue because your font style make me lazy to read and also your paragraph still disorder #sorry to say *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  4. Oky your dialogue very long and its make me lazy to read,, maybe next time i will to read your dialogue until finish ,,sorry bro :D

    dont forget to visit and put your comment on biyanpurnamasari.blogspot.com thanks

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images